From the simple foosball table player to the expert, this article will interest you. You desperately search a place in Bangkok or in Thailand to play an exciting and friendly foosball table game? Firstly, it’s important to say that I was in the exactly same situation when I arrived in Bangkok, I know this struggle… But don’t worry, I will give you some tips! It’s also important to clarify that the foosball table culture is not really present in Thailand even if we’re getting there thanks to some expats who import this state of mind.
After years in Bangkok I discovered some perfect places where foosball table games are great! So, in first I will tell you some place in Bangkok where you will find your happiness. Indeed, as far I know, there are 3 Ibis hotels in the city with foosball tables:
- L’Ibis Nana – 41 Sukhumvit Road Soi 4
- L’Ibis Riverside – 27 Soi Charoe Nakhon 17
- L’Ibis Sathorn – Soi Ngam Duphli Rama IV
It is also possible to participate at some foosball game tournament in the Ibis hotel riverside. You just have to register by teams of two and come play against the best players! In Bangkok, you can also have some entertainment around a foosball table in the different Wall Street Institutes:
- Silom – Kamol Sukosol building 317 Silom Rd
- Ladprao – 5th floor Union Mall, 54 Ladprao Soi1
- Pinklao – 554/1 G Floor Major Pinklao
- Seacon Square – Room 3081, Sinakarin rd
- Fashion Island – BO29A, Basement floor
- Rangsit – 98 Ground floor, Office mate building, Paolyothing Road
- Mega Bangna – Mega bangna shopping center 2nd level
- Central World – 999/9, 3rd floor
- Chiang Mai – Unit 419, 4th floor, Central festival Chiangmai 99
There is also the Playtime (63 Khlong Toei) which offer the possibility to play in Bangkok. However, if you are not in Bangkok don’t panic you can easily find some other places in Thailand to play friendly. Like I said before there is for example the Wall Street Institute in Chang Mai. In the other places you will find some happiness is the karting of Pattaya, or in the Luna Bar of the Santara hotel I Phuket. You like to go to Samui? You have to go to the bar Le Sud in Ko Samui District.
I hope that this article will help you in your journey and your search. And if you need more information at http://thailandfoosball.com/ we will gladly help you in your search, please feel free to contact us! Good game to all foosball table players !